Monday, March 17, 2014

Asian Melody Full Kit, 77 items all free

Good morning, I haven't created an Asian kit in a long time, so I thought it was due.  I have combined Chinese with Japanese because I'm not sure which graphics go with which culture.  I hope I am not offending anyone it is not my intention., I'm not just educated to know enough about the cultures which I love.  Such beautiful people, the kit was fun to create.  I hope you like it as much as I liked creating it.. Hugs Rainy

My sample layout


There are more than the usual number of elements in this kit.. so there are 2 previews
Elements 1


Elements 2





 Frames
Papers


And Wordart



If you like it well enough to download it, the link is below


Have a great day, thanks for dropping by.. hugs Rainy




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous kit! Love and hugs, Ann

Sue said...

I love this Oriental kit!! I have been needing to make layouts from my China trip. Thank you for sharing this!! I appreciate your generosity!! Love the panda! :-)

Anonymous said...

your kit is really nice , thank you for sharing it & all the hard work ; separating all elements in the d/l is a great idea : we can just d/l what we want without having to d/l the full 50 Mb :-)

Dragonsweaver said...

I fell in love with this kit thank you very much.