Thursday, February 26, 2009

Roses Are Red

This scrap kit is one of my favorites.. I love the color red, and use it whenever I get a chance, that and purple.. and I am set to go! lol This is well into my comfort zone with love and romance, but if you were a mind to use this as a Valentines kit, it would certainly work.. All you have to do is borrow some wordart from My heart Strings and wala, you have a Valentines Kit! I hope you like this one.. One of the Candy Apple Series.. I only have 2 more to go and then I can get back to creating from scratch! If you haven't been following what Candy Apple Scraps is.. it's my other site, where I tried to make money but that didn't work out very well.. so now I am releasing the ones I made for that blog under my name!






















One more preview.. :) A closeup of a couple of the elements, so you
can see how clear and pretty they are. All items are 300 dpi but don't
make them super large, as my psp freezes.. not sure why!


























By clicking below you will be able to download the kit.
Roses Are Red

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Crafty_Kitten said...

What a stunning kit. Thanks for sharing it with us. xx

Karen said...

Gorgeous kit - thank you.