Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Silver Threads Among The Gold

I am very happy with the way this turned out.. and considering it's the 
second kit I almost lost due to computer problems, I am happy to
 have finished it.. I can see this kit used to make a very elegant wedding
layout, or a tribute to that older lady, be it your mom, grandmother
or just someone very dear to you! I would love to see what you have
 done .  Since I am now giving all I create away, it's a great
way of being compensated!  Hugs Rainy

PS I found the most amazing gold style for  Photoshop and used it for almost
everything..I would be happy to give whoever it was credit if
I knew who she was! :)  Also these up close and pesonal
are luscious.. they never show off on a blog as nice as they
are in person.

Be sure to click on the images and they will open in
a new window in their original size!  Then you can tell
how scrumptious these are!

Now for some more previews.. first the frames!


Now the Hearts


The papers are below, and I am so pleased with these..


And finally the wordart :)




If you are happy with what you see, please download it from the link below 

Keep scrapping everyone, hugs Rainy
Here is a sample tag created by my creative team Vee
She does such awesome work..


Click on image to see the full size and you can snag it from there..:)

6 comments:

mitas hörna said...

Sooo beatiful,thank you for this.hugs marita

Lois B said...

This is a wonderful kit. You really captured the "gold"

Unknown said...

This is just B E A U T I F U L !!! Thanks so much for sharing. I am new to digital and hope it prints well because I can't wait to use.

SONDRA said...

Awesome kit! Thanks so much for sharing!

sandie said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much!

The Barbers said...

Thanks. I looked for gold everywhere!