Friday, April 25, 2014

Lulabye Baby Full kit, Pastels free

I finally decided that the reason I don't get many downloads must be that I use too much color which I love .. so I decided to create a pastel kit in hopes more will like what I do a little better.. Also made it more scrappy.. I think!  This is a large kit,

Here are my elements preview, not all elements are previewed


The frames


 The Borders and Ribbons


The papers
And the wordart

I created an addon which will be out tomorrow, it has a lot of cute elements in it, so be sure to come back!

Here are a couple of sample layouts I created.



The second layout has a few of the addon items in it.. I sure hope you like this kit.. I think it turned out really cute... If you would like to download the full kit, please click below.. thanks, hugs Rainy ps remember to come back for the addon tomorrow :)


Here is the addon preview, not available until tomorrow


I used a couple of free scripts for the kit, compliments of 

She is from Denmark and very nice.. please pay her a visit, she has 
some wonderful things for download, lots of fee scripts. Thank you Lone.

Hugs Rainy








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for this absolutely cute kit! You are wonderful.
Love and hugs,
Ann

STrump said...

This is darling!!! You are so generous to share such awesome kits!!
Many,many thanks!!!

Rainy said...

You are very welcome.. thanks for leaving me comments.. hugs Rainy

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! I am very glad that I found your blog! Believe me when I say that the reason you don't have so many download is because people haven't discovered your blog and not because you use a lot of color!
Have a nice day!
Spanishteacher!