Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Cuties Full KIit

I am so happy to be back in the flow of creating but have to admit I used a lot of adorable clip art in this one..so cute!! Then worked around that. Here is the sample layout I created a couple of days ago.. I really hope you like it..


And here are the elements, quite a number compared to what I do.


And here are some buttons


And the frames (I think they turned out really cute! :)


And the papers


And the wordart


IF you have a use for it, please click below..
Spring Cuties Download


I got such a nice comment from someone in my group I thought I would share it here..


Wow this is awesome!!! I saw so many cute little cuties in there. I love the frogs.
It is so much fun. That is a lot of elements.>
I like the edged paper.
Everything is so happy and fun looking.
Thank you.

Hugs,
Ann

3 comments:

BitsOScrap said...

Thanks Rainy! This is really cute and I've got the perfect pictures for this kit! I will share the LO to Sweetz when I get done with it.

Judith Richards Shubert said...

Looks like so much fun, Rainy! Thanks for this. I will put together a LO and show it to our group over at Sweetz!
Judy

Anonymous said...

Very cheerful -- Thanks for your incredible generosity!!