Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Grandma Loves Purple

Hi, what a beautiful day here in Indianapolis..Do you believe it's 90 degrees, one day before spring, I think.. Weirdest winter I have ever seen,, no ice and hardly any snow.. I don't think the temp went below 0.. and hey I am not complaining :)

I have been accused of liking purple... well if it's a vintage or a Victorian kit, what color is there..? Yep I guess I love purple.. Funny thing is I didn't for a long time.. since I was in high school. Oh well times and ideas change, or they should. I believe this is the first Victorian kit I have made in a long time, I created the blog out of the scraps so you could see what it looks like put together. Below is the first preview of the elements..

Elements


Here are the frames


The Papers


The Wordart


If you think you might have a use for this.. don't be afraid to click on the download, I don't use Mediafire or any other dangerous website....

Click Here for downloading



4 comments:

Bright Eyes said...

Beautiful kit. I love purple and Vintage. Thanks so much for sharing.

Misty Rose said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit. As always a masterpiece. One problem that maybe you are aware of is that the first zip file has several pieces that are only a shortcut not the actual png file. Can't open shortcuts LOL. Perhaps this was your intention. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks again.

Judith Richards Shubert said...

Gorgeous kit! Downloaded it when you first put it up. Love working with it. Created a page for my grandmother. She loved purple, too!
Judy at Sweetz

Rosemary said...

Such talent! Love these colors and the frames and paper are terrific!