Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Love Blog Train has left the station

In celebration of my 100th kit, I called for a blog train and was thrilled to find some great designers wanted to be part of it! Here is a preview of my part of the train which is just a sampling of what's in the kit!




















A big Thank you to all participants!
The Blog Train, please click below to snag more parts to the kit!


Bits O'Scrap
Pats Scraps
Just So Scrappy
Angelflight Scraps
Granny Judy
Faery Lane Designs
Marny Sensation

My download links are below! My part of the kit has
a total of 41 items, 11 papers and 30 elements!



Paper Download 4shared

Elements Download 4shared

6 comments:

Marny said...

Wauw Rainy, what a marvelous kit. Great job.

hugs and kisses
Marny

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm] ).

Kristin said...

thanks for putting together a blog train! I love all the kits!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Beautiful!! Thank you so much:)

Rainy said...

Thank you so much Marny,Kristin, and VJ.. appreciate your comments.. hugs Rainy

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Summer Theme post on Jun. 09, 2009. Thanks again.